Monday, January 23, 2012

Mike Shev

I'm a prolific song writer that can belt out way to many songs and catchy riffs and scores within a short period of time then I could ever use for myself, so I'm looking to write for other bands or do film/commercial scores as well. I have over 30 years of music & production experience. I even have created my own loops libraries with many instruments, genres, and tempos. Genres I do include; Techno/Rave, electronica dance, industrial, punk, reggae, pop, rock, metal, jazz, blues, hip hop, trip hop and more. Singing wise I've been known to win a few singing contests in my time, I can also do all those same genres including country and oldies but excluding rap. I can write the hip hop lines and beats and full tunes, but I can't rap well enough (I'm being honest). I am really good at writing scores and doing piece work on people's productions as well as refining their sound or consult with bands to fine tune and evaluate their songs, so that they go through them with a fine tooth comb and end up with the best finished product possible. I've worked with many bands and managed many bands in my time.
http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Mike.Shev.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment