Thursday, January 19, 2012

Barrett Vorhis

Artist Summary
Genres: R&B/Soul / Pop / Urban / HipHop
Artist Bio

Artist Summary Employed @ EMG Universal Records
Genres: R&B/Soul/HipHop/Pop/Urban
Artist Bio

Hello, My Name is Barrett Vorhis, I am a Songwriter/Main Instrument Drums/Producer/Sound Engineer/Singer/Bass Guitar & Keyboards/Multitrack Recording Artist.

I have been writing songs & making beats for some while now, I am fond of Funk/R&B/Jazz Fusion/Soul/Reggae/House/Pop/Rock/HipHop.
In the past I have done work for bands & radio from playing many gigs Drumming for lots of different situations, Studio Sessions
and also recording bands with my mobile setup to recording People at my Home Studio.
Projects under the belt include> Upcomming, Lou Rawls Jr. Does the best of Lou Rawls, T.V. Reality Series (Hollywood Royalty The Next Generation)for wich I am making music for, also I have recorded The World Famous Trumpeteers Gospel Group wich Includes Famous artists from the Dazz Band.
I have also worked on a song for a T.V. commercial with Actor V.C. Dupree who Co Starred in Movies such as South Central & Jason Takes Manhattan (Friday The Thirteenth). Starting on projects with Bonita Money Producer Video (Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg Let Me Ride.) Phillip Gordy (Motown Family), Actress Singer Angelique Sky, I have Remixed & remade neumerous Famous Songs for T.V. and am currently writing songs for licensing through ASCAP. To use any of My music, You can contact Me or License My Songs through (Mackie Publishing A.S.C.A.P.) Songwriter Name Barrett Vorhis, Big Up for checking out my Bio & Press Kit, May God Keep You Always.

looking for:

Record Label Looking for submissions, non exclusive deals, singers, songwriters, rappers, musicians.


http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Barrett.Vorhis.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment