Friday, January 27, 2012

Don Coyer

I play lead and rhythm guitar in most styles, specialize in country, rock & pop. Acoustic, electric, some mandolin and keyboards, string parts. Whatever serves the song. I'm good at high, clear background harmonies, (think Eagles range) and I co-write if I think I click with someone. I have a nice studio that I mostly use as a songwriting tool, though I have released a few artists. I don't do rap or hip hop, not interested.
I will be posting tracks on Reverbnation soon, just waiting for finished vocals on some of these projects. I also have a great drummer and bass player who can do sessions for you, they really nail it. Also a real good piano player I've recently found. I might be willing to trade services with other musicians, instead of a fee.


looking for:

fiddle, pedal steel, lead vocalists in some cases

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Don.Coyer.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment