Friday, January 20, 2012

Bela Wurtzler

I play 4 string, 5 string, fretless and upright. I can read music and the number system. I play electric and acoustic guitar and can sing background and lead vocals.

On my reverbnation page: I played all the instruments and did the vocals, engineered, and mixed all these songs (except "Telluride" by Randy Lee which I played all parts but didn't sing)..."Favorite Things" vocals by Tara ezell

I am originally from the City of Boston, and the son of a Boston Symphony Orchestra bass player, I have been a full time professional musician for over 18 yrs. I was a performance major at IU, Bloomington and The Berklee College of music in Boston. I have played in many original and cover bands, but have also played bass for numerous theater companies all over the country. I have shared the stage with many notable acts including Little Feat, Pat Benatar, The Average White Band, Orleans, Delbert McClinton, Berty Higgins, Travis Tritt, and 38 Special. I performed at the 2008 Inaugural Ball at the Smithsonian Institute along with Keb Mo and Anita Baker, as well as toured Europe, South America and the Caribbean with various artists. Since moving back to Nashville, I have been playing with up-and-coming artists The Firecrackers, as well as engineering and producing at my own BĂ©laville Studios

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Bela.Wurtzler.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment