Monday, January 30, 2012

Jino Arielly

In 2003, I graduated from the Sound-Yoav Gera Audio Engineering school in Tel Aviv. I worked in audio production for the last five years, working closely with one of Israel's biggest producers, Izhar Ashdot. Since moving to the US, I have continued to do free-lance work for Wicked Music, recording voiceovers, and have teamed up with producer Mark Lewis to work on Flyleaf's last two albums.

As a bass player I have a lot of experience, I have played in several bands in Israel, as well as a hired bass player. In NY I played with Someday Static and still playing with Team Of Rivals (teamofrivalsband.com)


Some of my key strengths include:
-Audio production background, using Pro Tools to record, edit and mix.
-I have a passion for creating new and fresh ideas that will create a strong connection with listeners and leave a lasting impact.
-Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with the flexibility and experience required to adjust to rapidly changing schedules and shifting priorities.
-Exceptional ability to simultaneously manage several complex projects at once, while meeting challenging quality standards, strict budgets and demanding schedules.

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Jino.Arielly.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment