Friday, January 27, 2012

Jon Yandell

I play guitar and bass, sing hard rock and metal style. I have my own DAW home studio with cool edit pro.
I can utilize all standard effects including but not limited to: Wah Wah, Talkbox effects for guitar and or bass, and I own and play a theremin ether-wave synthesizer. I am not some mundane boring cookie cutter amateur guitarist, I can PLAY! My styles are hard rock, instrumental, metal-progressive. If you would like some original heartfelt, singing, crying lead guitar, I am your man. I can play lyrical phrasing slow and tasty, or I can full on shred and melt your face. Your choice. I can sing in a middle to high range hard rock/metal style. No cookie monster stuff here, just kick ass vocals with a hint of growl or clean and pristine,ie. Dave Grohl, Eddie Vedder, Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, Scott Weiland, Geoff Tate, Rob Halford, etc.

looking for:

Hard Rock, Metal-Progressive Drummers

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Jon.Yandell.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment