Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Johnny Thomas

Born in fairmont WV and moved to Pennsylvania early...from there i came to morgantown and stayed til middle school when i moved to new orleans. A city i had only read and dreamed about is now helping me mold my music carreer...During my time in new orleans i found out your only as good as your weaknesses, which at tha time i was nervous and didnt talk to much people at first...When i would look around and see everybody else rapping at lunch, in tha halls, writing lyrics on they hands and arms for the battles next hour...But when hurricane katrina and took my house i moved to florida then came back up 2 morgantown wv where i brought my new found hobbies and worked at making them talents. Between bouncing back from new orleans and morgantown for tha past 4 years (2 years in each) ive continuously kept at music...its wat i want to do, its wat i love...So whether its just writing lyrics on my arm when im bored, or on stage infront of a crowd...I give it nuthin less then 110%
http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Johnny.Thomas.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment