Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gordon Cloudman

I'm primarily a singer:
I've been singing since before I was 5. My father was a fantastic baritone and I sang along with him daily. At 8 years of age I joined the church choir and learned with them for 8 more years. I have been singing ever since (I'm 46) and currently sing with a rock cover band.

I'm comfortable singing in the range of recording artists such as Rascal Flatts, Vince Gill, & Steve Perry.

My studio is PC/Sonar-8 based.

I am also a composer/Lyricist:
I play several instruments (Piano/Keys, Guitar, Drums) well enough for composition and I do use Keys & guitar on stage as well, but I do admit my instrumental abilities are not my strong suite. I do, however, have access to musicians of fantastic caliber.

I write lyrics ...carefully. I am meticulous in making sure they say what needs to be said and that they say it correctly. If you need lyrics in a hurry, I'm not your guy.


http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Gordon.Cloudman.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment