Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wes Lauzen

35 yr old country vocalist, deep rich lows, full midrange, thinner highs, but solid.
Modest bio: I am primarily a singer, but also a lightly skilled rhythm guitarist (strum chords, some simple finger picking). I have never heard anything but praise for my style and vocals though. Placed highly in and won a few contests (one national), played in quite a few shows for fun. No samples posted on the web yet, but will post soon. I do have a few audio examples of my vocals I can email if you would like samples. Do not have home studio per-se, but can do demo recording with vocals and simple guitar accompanyment from lead sheets or sheet music with chords. Could also just record vocal track in mp3 to use with your seperate accompanyment (provided by you for my recording purposes) in a seperate mix. New to this, but am a seasoned, experienced singer.

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Wes.Lauzen.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment