Thursday, March 15, 2012

John O'Reilly

Do you need drum tracks? I'm a professional drummer with a recording studio where I can record high-quality drum tracks for your music. I've played with lots of great artists: fun., The Format, Reubens Accomplice, Mandy Moore, Jimmy Eat World, Rachael Yamagata, Schuyler Fisk, Ben Lee, Percy Jones, Wayne Krantz, and may others. The recording process is extremely simple: you send me a song recorded to a click, I record drums for it, I send you an mp3 for your approval, we make any changes you'd like until you're completely satisfied, then I send you the final full-resolution tracks. I can provide raw multi-tracks if you'll be doing the mixing yourself or a stereo mix (for an extra mixing fee) if you'd rather just drop the drums into your song without having to worry about mixing. Check out my website, listed here, to hear examples of what I can do here at my studio along with lots of other audio/video examples of my playing. Trust me, what I can provide will sound WAY better and more natural than any MIDI drum programming or loop wrangling you can do on your own, and it'll save you A TON of time. My service will cost you a lot less money than going into a studio yourself, since you're only paying me (and not the studio, or the engineer, or cartage, etc.), plus, you don't pay anything until you're completely satisfied with what I've recorded. Getting great-sounding drums on your music is the first step to a professional-grade recording. Don't hesitate! Get in touch with me now and you'll have drum tracks for your music within a few days!! I hope to hear from you...
http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/John.OReilly.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment