Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mike McAnally

I have vast number of experienced years in the music business from performance, teaching and recording. I offer online instruction for guitar bass and keyboards all levels and styles along with Jazz, Blues and improvisation techniques from which I learned many years ago from my great teachers back in Philadelphia from Combs College of Music to the legendary Dennis Sandole. I have worked as a music instructor for schools, senior centers, community college& private studios as well as my own studio. I have played & recorded throughout the Philly Metro region as well as backing up big acts. I have arranged and written music for TV, Film, Muzak as well as Sound Libraries. I have experience in all facets of the music business, Teaching, Producing, Performance, Contracting, Booking, Promoting & Publishing. Therefore today think of me as a Music Jack in a Skype Box !
http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Mike.McAnally.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment