Friday, February 3, 2012

Diane Johnson

I am into singing & songwriting. I would say I love clever lyrics, catchy tunes, smooth vocals & tight harmonies. Here's what I've been up to this last year:

Singing (lead & backup) for two different groups BELOVED & Denae Garner. Traveled to Nashville & sang backup for Denae Gardner on the nationally released single "RUNAROUND", traveled the Midwest with Denae on the RUNAROUND promotional Radio Tour, recorded RUNAROUND with DAVID Z at BEN FOLD's STUDIO in Nashville.

Also, with Denae, we have been included in shows like the BOISE MUSIC FESTIVAL, opening for acts like CASH'D OUT and Matt Kennon at the KNITTING FACTORY in Boise, as well as Knitting Factory shows with Denae as the headlining act.

BELOVED had it's first release on iTunes of FULLY YOURS, as well as it's first video production. We did many high profile gigs locally this year, including the God & Country Rally.

Songwriting ~ My husband & I write together. You can check out two of our recorded songs, I TRUSTED YOU and FULLY YOURS on my ReverbNation site. We have a couple more in the production stage, and many, many more written.

You can also check out our video on YouTube of FULLY YOURS.

Thanks for checking this out ~ look forward to working together!

No comments:

Post a Comment