Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tim Pillow

I'm a pedal steel guitar player from Phoenix, Az. I have been playing steel and banjo for 15 years. I have a contemporary style and can adapt to other forms of music such as a classic rock, bluegrass, and some contemporary style jazz. I originally came from a bluegrass background playing banjo as my main instrument. I'm influenced by traditional scruggs style. I have mp3 samples of some session work I have done for local artists.


looking for:

I'm looking for a fiddle player, lead guitar that knows how to chicken pick, and a rhythm guitar player. I'm looking to complete a instrumental CD that features classic country, contemporary country, bluegrass and some classic rock.
I'm also need these instruments to complete backing tracks for live DUO gigs I'm trying to book.

I prefer to trade out services since I don't have a budget to pay musicians at this time.

http://imasongwriter.org/members/profiles/Tim.Pillow.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment